B
Bunny9
Junior member
- Joined
- Jul 20, 2025
- Messages
- 8
- Location
- Australia
I have already posted about my lifelong fear of dentists and my nightmare treatments I have had
But I’ll share a funny effect ..
From ages 7-13 my dentist would put me through hell, yell at me, make me cry, kneel into me when extracting my teeth..and the smell of the surgery. We all know that smell
When treatment was over she would reach up to her top shelf and pull down a large, clear, plastic tub full of little plastic farm animals and give me one ..like a prize.
Now I’m 40..when I go past a toy section and I see a plastic tub of farm animals (at target for example) I get an overwhelming urge to run to the bathroom.
I now fear plastic farm animals hahaha thanks doctor
But I’ll share a funny effect ..
From ages 7-13 my dentist would put me through hell, yell at me, make me cry, kneel into me when extracting my teeth..and the smell of the surgery. We all know that smell
When treatment was over she would reach up to her top shelf and pull down a large, clear, plastic tub full of little plastic farm animals and give me one ..like a prize.
Now I’m 40..when I go past a toy section and I see a plastic tub of farm animals (at target for example) I get an overwhelming urge to run to the bathroom.
I now fear plastic farm animals hahaha thanks doctor