H
had-enough
Member
- Joined
- Dec 11, 2013
- Messages
- 62
- Location
- newcastle upon tyne
I have my first dentist appointment in years in the morning at 9am I am so scared and cant stop feeling sick I have multiple broken teeth and I am more scared about the damage iv done and having to have them all removed. Just looking for some reassurance and support to help me thro the night and tomorrow. 



let me know how u get on at your appointment when u get back. Free free to add me if u need a chat x
I do need alot of work done as I expected but they are not going to pull them all as I feared. I need alot of extractions being all the back teeth and replaced with a partial 

very well done! I can understand how terrifying it was, but you did it. I'm glad the dentist was nice, you definitely didn't deserve to be told off or made to feel embarrassed. 
thank you! You have got your priorities spot on. Photos with your lovely boy sound like the best reason in the world to get your smile fixed! At least you won't look as sullen as I did on my wedding day
.