F
Fraden
Junior member
- Joined
- Feb 4, 2014
- Messages
- 19
Hi,
I had my lower right wisdom tooth out on Wednesday (it had been completely broken for about 4 years, and was taken out as part of ongoing treatment I'm having.)
The tooth came out clean, and there was nothing left in the extraction site. I've only been eating soft food (getting sick of soup and mashed potatoes now) but there is this dull ache in my jaw and I still have swelling.
Looking in the hole, it looks like I still have the clot, although it is white. I don't think it is dry socket, but how long should the ache last?
I had my lower right wisdom tooth out on Wednesday (it had been completely broken for about 4 years, and was taken out as part of ongoing treatment I'm having.)
The tooth came out clean, and there was nothing left in the extraction site. I've only been eating soft food (getting sick of soup and mashed potatoes now) but there is this dull ache in my jaw and I still have swelling.
Looking in the hole, it looks like I still have the clot, although it is white. I don't think it is dry socket, but how long should the ache last?




