J
jcast0392
Junior member
- Joined
- May 14, 2015
- Messages
- 1
Hi everyone,
I've been having a lot of tooth pain lately and have not gone to the dentist in years. I do take care of my teeth the good old fashioned so I've never really had any issues until now. I was wondering if anyone had any advice on some home remedies that I can use to avoid going to the dentist. I can't tell exactly what's causing the pain but two of my bottom teeth started to really hurt last week and it has not gone away.
Any advice is greatly appreciate it.
Thanks!
I've been having a lot of tooth pain lately and have not gone to the dentist in years. I do take care of my teeth the good old fashioned so I've never really had any issues until now. I was wondering if anyone had any advice on some home remedies that I can use to avoid going to the dentist. I can't tell exactly what's causing the pain but two of my bottom teeth started to really hurt last week and it has not gone away.
Any advice is greatly appreciate it.
Thanks!
