• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Bump on gum super worried

L

Lexismamma

Ok. I have a small hard bump on my gum. Its behind my lower teeth on the gumline, not the floor of my mouth. I feel a tiny normal bump on the other side parallel to this swollen one. Its been there 2 weeks and hasnt gone away. It started out really sore. Now its only a little sore if i push on it. It seems to be less swollen overnight and but then the bump feels more hard or spmething during the day. I have not seen a dentist yet. I need to advice on what this could be. So worried about cancer. Ugh

It's not cancer, most oral cancers are painless. Go and see a dentist and find out what it actually is. Can't advise you without seeing you.

It's not cancer, most oral cancers are painless. Go and see a dentist and find out what it actually is. Can't advise you without seeing you.
I will be going to the dentist. I juatvwas wondering what it could be. It near the floor of mouth but kind of on gum. Smaller than a pea.

Here is the best pic I could get

Attachments

• PhotoEditor_20190913_095832127.jpg
    PhotoEditor_20190913_095832127.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 17
Sorry, can't tell you what it is without examining you.

Back