N
Natzuk
Well-known member
- Joined
- Feb 18, 2023
- Messages
- 258
- Location
- Manchester uk
Hello
I’m so fed up , I actually feel so down regarding my teeth . I have just noticed a bit of my bottom tooth at the side looks chipped ? I don’t eat and sweets , nuts or anything that could do that
. My question is will this be okay ? I have a root canal scheduled for the end of January, would the dentist be able to put a filling there ? Is that’s what’s needed?
Really wish they would of taken them all out because I’m getting scared of eating and I already struggle with food ( past eating disorder, only eat certain foods )
I’m so fed up , I actually feel so down regarding my teeth . I have just noticed a bit of my bottom tooth at the side looks chipped ? I don’t eat and sweets , nuts or anything that could do that
Really wish they would of taken them all out because I’m getting scared of eating and I already struggle with food ( past eating disorder, only eat certain foods )
Try to wear it for short periods and work up to longer ones, rather than going for it from a standing start. I don't think a different material will make any major difference to how it feels to wear one in your mouth, NHS or not.