• Dental Phobia Support

    Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

    Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Constant worry about my teeth

A

AJames17

Junior member
Joined
Apr 14, 2026
Messages
1
Location
Seaham- england
Hello I’m a male 22, I’ve suffered from mental illness since I was a child as a result of being a young carer for my dad, unfortunately I ignored my dental hygiene growing up and now everyday I feel disgusting and I break down in tears. Last time I went to a dentist was about 2 months ago to get a broken tooth pulled and I felt like the dentist was judging me ( I can’t fully confirm if he was or if it was my anxiety messing with my head). I don’t have a dentist I had go to an emergency dentist after calling 111. I have tried to find a dentist near me that takes on but it seems there’s no where that is taking on patients..
I was hoping someone might have advice on this situation it’s my first time posting so I’m very nervous
 
Back
Top