• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Death By Dentist Only 14 yrs old too :(

S

sin_city

Okay let me tell you all my horrific and tramitizing story of the dentist. With detail.

Dun dun dun....

Okay so i'm 14 years old and terrifided of the dentist. This last week all i could think about was the dentist and how each day it got closer and closer. All i was doing i was having one cavity filled!

Okay so i'm just sitting in the chair and they put the nitouis oxide nose peice thingy on. Woah was that wierd!! I felt kinda like shaky at first but within 5 second of brething in that gas i was in like lala land and i guess fell asleep. And i had the wierdest dream ever! it was like those kind of dreams you see on Hey Arnold. So then i had a dream i was at the dentist getting the work done then i had another one like that, then i kinda woke up and thought i'm in a dream but then i relieze 'ohmigod this is real' But he was already finishing up at this point. It seemed like my dreams lasted like three hours, but it was really only 15 mins. lol. So i have very little memory at all which in great with me!!!

Haha but my mom told me that i was talking to him and doing some stuff he said to do. Oh and durring the end i put my arm up three times just trying to grab for something. LOL! So i really was not asleep during the whole thing at all, but i sure thought i was! But when he told me to open my mouth and stuff i just laid there doing nothing like i was not alive, which i don't rember that part either. lol. Oh gah my mom told me the shot was in my mouth for over a minute which creeped me out. So besides that it was completly painless and i had no reason to be scared or anything. If anything it was more fun than scary. So yea i learned not be scared of a stupied reason and now i have healthy white teeth.
xxx

So it was niether tramitizing or horrific.

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

I'd really love to hear other peoles stories like mine.

Oh and i only saw the dentist guy with my eyes for about 3 seconds and that right when he came in the room.

Well done :jump: :jump: I am so glad that it went so well for you. I also remember getting it when I was young and thinking I was dreaming . It really does relax you and help you through procedures ;D

in my dream i had a full on muscial it was crazy i don't know i how i made up all those songs tho.

Well done to you. nice to hear it all went well. Take care
:grouphug:

Back