S
spanna
Well-known member
- Joined
- Feb 28, 2013
- Messages
- 190
- Location
- UK
Tbh I'm surprised there was not already a thread about this as I'm sure it's not just me who has them! (If there is already a thread that I missed I apologise and admins feel free to move/delete this.)
I have the strangest/most vivid dreams anyway and last night I had a dental dream. Thankfully they are no longer nightmares for me as I now have a fab dentist who has helped me overcome my phobia.
In last nights dream I arrived for an appointment to be greeted by a different dentist. (That would be a nightmare!) When I asked where my usual dentist was I was told he was still there but couldn't do my treatment as his permit had expired. I have no idea what permit! So I asked to speak to him, when he came in I told him I didn't care about any permits and would only let him do my treatment. He said he couldn't without this permit and tried to convince me to let the other dentist treat me and he would stay and watch. I wouldn't agree and said I would wait until he had his permit again and then I left! And that was pretty much it, very strange!
Anyway I have an appointment next week so I hope he's got his permit is up to date! That's one dream I do not want to come true!
Anyone else had any dental dreams recently?
I have the strangest/most vivid dreams anyway and last night I had a dental dream. Thankfully they are no longer nightmares for me as I now have a fab dentist who has helped me overcome my phobia.
In last nights dream I arrived for an appointment to be greeted by a different dentist. (That would be a nightmare!) When I asked where my usual dentist was I was told he was still there but couldn't do my treatment as his permit had expired. I have no idea what permit! So I asked to speak to him, when he came in I told him I didn't care about any permits and would only let him do my treatment. He said he couldn't without this permit and tried to convince me to let the other dentist treat me and he would stay and watch. I wouldn't agree and said I would wait until he had his permit again and then I left! And that was pretty much it, very strange!
Anyway I have an appointment next week so I hope he's got his permit is up to date! That's one dream I do not want to come true!

Anyone else had any dental dreams recently?


Most dental dreams I have actually have nothing to do with my dentist even though she is in a lot of them (most of my dreams are about teeth just teeth falling out randomly! Once I had a dream that I had dentures! I know lots of people have dentures but it was very disturbing to me at the time as I have all of my own teeth in waking life!
). I have had a few dreams of just non-eventful appointments too but either way I dislike dental visits while awake let alone while asleep! I had a lot of dental dreams just before my last cleaning appointment for some reason...way more than usual and then none before my filling appointment just two weeks after so there is not much rhyme or reason to them. 
