• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Dental implant price quote

S

Scaredbutready

This my be a silly question and I did call the office about it but I had a consultation for dental impants and found out I need a sinus lift and am wondering if the quote I got included the actual implants as they’ll be done at a later date after the healing from the sinus lift. Maybe @MountainMama you could answer this for me. The office said it was included but my nervous self is analyzing everything. Thanks In advance.

This my be a silly question and I did call the office about it but I had a consultation for dental impants and found out I need a sinus lift and am wondering if the quote I got included the actual implants as they’ll be done at a later date after the healing from the sinus lift. Maybe @MountainMama you could answer this for me. The office said it was included but my nervous self is analyzing everything. Thanks In advance.
I couldn’t say for sure, but in my experience everything is included in the price they give you. I paid one price and had bone grafting and implants placed over the course of a year.

Back