D
Daffy1
Junior member
- Joined
- Jun 11, 2008
- Messages
- 2
Hello, i was going to start root canal treatment on a tooth that had been causing me a great deal of pain for months. The Dentist said i had an infection so he will dress it and would see me in 2 weeks. I went back 2 weeks later and was told to come back in 4 weeks as it still had'nt settled down. The pain has got worse over the last few days so much so that i am taking really strong pain killers, clove oil etc. Do you think the infection has spread? Thank you, any advice would be great.
Thank you for your reply's No there has been no mention about antibiotics at all, I am going to make an appointment today.

Thank you for your reply's No there has been no mention about antibiotics at all, I am going to make an appointment today.
Last edited:
.