gemcool16
Member
- Joined
- May 14, 2014
- Messages
- 24
I have been told I need two teeth extracted, I have to wait 6 months though as they won't treat me whilst I'm in my third trimester.
What I am so scared about now is one of the teeth is upper back molar, so I am super anxious about a palatal injection? I read about them and freaked myself out and also how it feels it be numb up the top of my mouth, I can freak out as I start to go numb for some reason.
Had anyone had a upper back molar out? What was getting numb like, what injections did you get? Did they hurt a lot? Usually they dont really hurt me but I've read some people developing phobias because of upper injections. Was it hard getting an upper molar out compared with a lower molar.
Thanks
What I am so scared about now is one of the teeth is upper back molar, so I am super anxious about a palatal injection? I read about them and freaked myself out and also how it feels it be numb up the top of my mouth, I can freak out as I start to go numb for some reason.
Had anyone had a upper back molar out? What was getting numb like, what injections did you get? Did they hurt a lot? Usually they dont really hurt me but I've read some people developing phobias because of upper injections. Was it hard getting an upper molar out compared with a lower molar.
Thanks