• Dental Phobia Support

    Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

    Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Feel stupid

  • Thread starter Thread starter herecomesbod
  • Start date Start date
H

herecomesbod

Junior member
Joined
Oct 30, 2024
Messages
6
Location
Isle of wight
Heya, I've been watching this forum for a very, very long time. It's taken me all my courage to register today. But have some major dental problems presently.
Honestly, I think that's all I can handle at the moment.
I'm hoping I will be able to get more out another day. For now I just can't even write about any of it!
I'm sorry 😞
 
@herecomesbod you took a step and introduced yourself, welcome! You aren't stupid!
 
@herecomesbod I've been exactly where you are. You're not stupid (but I know that's how I felt too). That mental hurdle of just thinking about going to the dentist is so hard. Please know that you are valued.
 
Don’t feel stupid. Welcome!
 

Similar threads

Back
Top