H
Hayley08
Junior member
- Joined
- Mar 16, 2008
- Messages
- 17
Finally been to the dentist after about 12 years of no treatment!! (Root canal.....)
Finally taken the plunge and I now have a dentist. My teeth are over crowded and I need LOTS of fillings. I thought I would need at least 4/5 teeth out and then a traditional train track brace for around 2 years. I was relieved to hear I hopefully will not have to have any extractions, lots of fillings, a root canal (uh oh?? are they as bad a people say???) and a damon brace!
I have now had 2 visits, and I am feeling so confident and happy that I don't need to have extractions (this was my biggest fear). Just fillings and a brace. Although I'm a bit concerned about the root canal, what to expect??
Finally taken the plunge and I now have a dentist. My teeth are over crowded and I need LOTS of fillings. I thought I would need at least 4/5 teeth out and then a traditional train track brace for around 2 years. I was relieved to hear I hopefully will not have to have any extractions, lots of fillings, a root canal (uh oh?? are they as bad a people say???) and a damon brace!
I have now had 2 visits, and I am feeling so confident and happy that I don't need to have extractions (this was my biggest fear). Just fillings and a brace. Although I'm a bit concerned about the root canal, what to expect??
