N
Natzuk
Well-known member
- Joined
- Feb 18, 2023
- Messages
- 258
- Location
- Manchester uk
So if you saw any of my last posts how I desperately need a tooth out under general anaesthetic well I have a pre assessment on Thursday for bloods X-ray etc !
Even though I’ve had two general anaesthetic already am still scared but knowing this tooth will finally be taken out due too having two infections I’m so so happy.
I just hope they respect my needs not that am saying they should ( I’m autistic) I just need them too understand I need a lot of support etc .
I really hope I get it out soon .
Will keep you all updated
Even though I’ve had two general anaesthetic already am still scared but knowing this tooth will finally be taken out due too having two infections I’m so so happy.
I just hope they respect my needs not that am saying they should ( I’m autistic) I just need them too understand I need a lot of support etc .
I really hope I get it out soon .
Will keep you all updated
I think , even if someone had general multiple times, its very normal to be nervous.. I've had several surgeries I went out in GA one being dental but also others and I remember working my self up before being so anxious ( they wrote VERY ANXIOUS) in bold letters on my chart the last time. and gave me some lavender to breath in. everytime coming out like you never even went under. I do think that it makes all the difference to have a staff that is kind and patietn and answers all your questions and concerns I know itdid for me!