K
Kristen1983
Junior member
- Joined
- Jan 23, 2013
- Messages
- 6
I'm new to the forum, and have no one to talk to about any of this. The last time I went to the dentist was almost 5 years ago, December of 2007. In January of 2008, I had 4 fillings, and I know I had other cavities that needed to be filled at the time, that I was supposed to make a separate appointment for, but due to my phobia I never did. I am TERRIFIED that Im going to have even more cavities, need more fillings, root canals, and my BIGGEST fear is that I'm going to need a tooth extraction. I'm 29 years old, and am too ashamed to talk to anyone about my irrational fear. I'm worried that I let my cavities go for too long, and they are all going to need to be pulled.....I tend to think the worst about a lot of things, but for some reason I just have this sickening feeling...I'm not having a lot of pain, just a tightened feeling...but I am really really scared. I can't even sleep at night....Any words of encouragement would help me out a lot!

Thanks,
Kristen


Thanks,
Kristen
!!!!!
, many
's.
fingers crossed, and also 

