K
kuraimoar
Junior member
- Joined
- Apr 13, 2018
- Messages
- 1
Hey guys!
I read a bunch of forums and decided to register. I have had a toothache and bad sensitivity to cold for almost 3 weeks. Kept putting it off thinking it would get better on its own. It didn't. So today I took a huge step and made an appointment. I'm scared if what they're going to tell me. I havent been to the dentist since I was 17 (almost 28 now). And my last visit was terrible. My dentist barely numbed my teeth and the fillings were excruciating. I'm also concerned with cost. I don't currently have any insurance which is another reason I have put this off for so long. Just hoping for a little peace if mind before my appointment on the 17th.
Thanks in advance!
I read a bunch of forums and decided to register. I have had a toothache and bad sensitivity to cold for almost 3 weeks. Kept putting it off thinking it would get better on its own. It didn't. So today I took a huge step and made an appointment. I'm scared if what they're going to tell me. I havent been to the dentist since I was 17 (almost 28 now). And my last visit was terrible. My dentist barely numbed my teeth and the fillings were excruciating. I'm also concerned with cost. I don't currently have any insurance which is another reason I have put this off for so long. Just hoping for a little peace if mind before my appointment on the 17th.
Thanks in advance!
Sorry to hear about your past experience. It's good that you have scheduled, because dental issues tend to get bigger the more one waits and then the needed treatment and the costs grow too. 