M
MARKHGV
Junior member
- Joined
- Dec 4, 2007
- Messages
- 18
My dentist just attempted root canal on the upper right 1 tooth. Halfway through he said he needed an x-ray as he could not find the root. Even then with this he said it was either closed or very very small. He patched me up and said i would have to be referred for someone to look into it with a microscope.
I was told without this work the tooth would last 6 - 12 months.
For the NHS to do this i would wait 18 - 24 months
So to do it private would cost £400 - £600.
Anyone else have experience of this proceedure.
I already spent £1600 plus £2100 to pay on bridgework.
I was told without this work the tooth would last 6 - 12 months.
For the NHS to do this i would wait 18 - 24 months

So to do it private would cost £400 - £600.
Anyone else have experience of this proceedure.
I already spent £1600 plus £2100 to pay on bridgework.