N
ncarley12
Junior member
- Joined
- Sep 5, 2012
- Messages
- 5
- Location
- US
I'm 13 and tomorrow i have to get a baby tooth pulled.
It's already loose but I think it's still gonna hurt. I hate needles and get really nervous when i have to get a shot, especially in my mouth. Every time I have to have a shot i freak out and start crying.
Is there anything that will numb my mouth without novocaine? And I'm afraid to ask my dentist about other stuff to numb my mouth.
It's already loose but I think it's still gonna hurt. I hate needles and get really nervous when i have to get a shot, especially in my mouth. Every time I have to have a shot i freak out and start crying.
Is there anything that will numb my mouth without novocaine? And I'm afraid to ask my dentist about other stuff to numb my mouth.
to the forum. Your dentist can rub a gel on your gum, it is called topical. This will numb the gum but not the tooth, when they come to do the injection you should not feel it. If they do it really slowly and take their time you will not feel it. 



. Have you discussed your feelings about your current dentist with your mom or your dad (or both of them)?





