• Dental Phobia Support

    Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

    Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Really scared about getting my baby teeth pulled out help!

L

Lilyiscool21

Junior member
Joined
Jun 1, 2015
Messages
1
Okay so tomorrow I have to go to the dentist and I'm really scared about getting 2 of my baby teeth pulled out but the bit in worried about is that they are only using numbing cream and not a shot and I don't want the cream to make it so it still hurts I really need feedback because I am terrified of the dentist! :cry:
 
Relax no need to be scared about pain. If it hurts a bit they will stop and give you shot if needed. they do it that way because shot hurts more then exctraction. but if you are scared you can always ask for shot.
 
Back
Top