B
Bexii
Member
- Joined
- Feb 2, 2013
- Messages
- 34
- Location
- Crewe, UK
This is pretty much as the title suggests. I've come down with a cold and am currently at the stage where life sucks and I'm feeling sorry for myself.
The problem?
I've got a dentist app on Monday for couple of fillings.
Can I go in for it or should I phone and cancel? The obvious would be to cancel because I don't want to spread germs plus what if I want to sneeze?
I had to cancel my last appointment too and don't want to miss another unless unnecessary.
So what is the procedure...?
The problem?
I've got a dentist app on Monday for couple of fillings.
Can I go in for it or should I phone and cancel? The obvious would be to cancel because I don't want to spread germs plus what if I want to sneeze?
I had to cancel my last appointment too and don't want to miss another unless unnecessary.
So what is the procedure...?
