Z
Zooby
Junior member
- Joined
- Sep 24, 2013
- Messages
- 2
Four days ago, i woke up and did my morning dental routine and discovered a squishy lump on my top right gum. It wasn't painful and the tooth in which it sits above isn't painful either. So, given that i suffer with quite bad anxiety disorder as well as really bad dental phobia, i thought i might leave it to see how it gets on, using salt water and antiseptic mouthwash. That was friday, its now monday and the lump is still there, maybe slightly bigger than before. I am now getting myself into a state as i know this isn't going to go away on its, own having read page after page of home remedies all to avoid going to that dreaded place. I feel backed into a corner and its making me feel physically sick with the prospect of what might be done. Any dental work i have had to undergo such as fillings, root canal ect have all been done under conscious sedation and i know that i cant leave this for weeks, waiting for a referral. I'm not in any pain mind but I know this is something that needs to be done. Really worried 
