K
kayleighbarker20
Junior member
- Joined
- May 31, 2008
- Messages
- 7
Hi all,
I have just been told about a diy tooth filler thats available from most supermarkets and chemists. There are a few available like toofy pegs, dentanurse etc. I am wondering if anyone has tried these and what their experiences are. I have just bought toofy pegs for £4.99 from ebay, cant wait to try it to fill in my front tooth before my wedding!!!![Cloud 9 [smiley=cloud9.gif] [smiley=cloud9.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dfcsmilies/cloud9.gif)
![Cloud 9 [smiley=cloud9.gif] [smiley=cloud9.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dfcsmilies/cloud9.gif)
I have just been told about a diy tooth filler thats available from most supermarkets and chemists. There are a few available like toofy pegs, dentanurse etc. I am wondering if anyone has tried these and what their experiences are. I have just bought toofy pegs for £4.99 from ebay, cant wait to try it to fill in my front tooth before my wedding!!!
![Cloud 9 [smiley=cloud9.gif] [smiley=cloud9.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dfcsmilies/cloud9.gif)
![Cloud 9 [smiley=cloud9.gif] [smiley=cloud9.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dfcsmilies/cloud9.gif)
![Hugging [smiley=hugging.gif] [smiley=hugging.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dfcsmilies/hugging.gif)
pain.I don't know if that would happen to you but just giving my experience with it.