ok, to fill in the details of my day at the dentist get three deep fillings, a deep cleaning and two shallow fillings.
I took a trazolam .25 mg at 7 and got driven to the appointment at 8:30. I had my close friend stay with me so most of this is what she has told me.
I got taken back to the dentist chair at about 8:40 and I took another tablet the same, dissolved under my tounge. I can remember nothing after this.
the dentist came in about 20 minutes later and I was very relaxed and out of it, I was fully responsive to what they were saying and answering questions honestly. when she went to give the local I reacted in fear (I remember that) they gave me another tablet and waited 10 minutes.
I got all work done and remember little bits and pieces but have no negative feelings towards it.
I was very calm and responded to every request and was very happy through out. when all was finished I was sat up more, and given a high sugar, sports type drink to help me come back to alertness.
I was then driven home where I rested, I wasn't aloud to go to sleep, but I remember very little afterwards for the rest of the day.
i had very little pain after wards and didn't need to take any pain meds.
if you have an questions about my experience please ask.