B
bethanyxx
Junior member
- Joined
- Oct 29, 2011
- Messages
- 11
Hi im 15 and im having 4 fillings and a tooth out tomorrow. I'm so scared, i cant stop crying and i just really dont want to go
I dont like needles so i cant have IV or anything, that scares me more than anything. I'm having local anesthetic, i know its a needle but id rather have it in my mouth than my hand, i was just wondering how long will the needle be in for and where abouts in my mouth will it be and how many will i have to have? 
I dont like needles so i cant have IV or anything, that scares me more than anything. I'm having local anesthetic, i know its a needle but id rather have it in my mouth than my hand, i was just wondering how long will the needle be in for and where abouts in my mouth will it be and how many will i have to have? 

