• Dental Phobia Support

    Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

    Register now to access all the features of the forum.

How the heck do I get my partial to come out?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ar145N4n4
  • Start date Start date
A

Ar145N4n4

Junior member
Joined
Jan 31, 2026
Messages
1
Location
Lisburn
Yesterday I had 2 upper teeth removed. My dentist is so good. He knows I suffer with severe anxiety, he uses a gentle voice whilst he explains everything he is doing. Afterwards he put my partial in for me and explained what he wanted me to do.. as per his instruction i was ready for bed and ready to do my rinse and removal of dentures. I’ve tried everything in the pack he gave me from FIxadent. I’ve used warm water to try to relieve the suction from the adhesive.. all I succeeded in doing was a slight bit of wiggle and an extremely bad headache and aching gums.. this has led me to a night of no sleep

Any advice will be more than gratefully received

Thanks in advance

X
 
Keep working on it. There will be a sort of "path of insertion/removal" which you just need to find.

If you can't get it out then call the dentist tomorrow, it's not the end of the world.
 

Similar threads

N
Replies
1
Views
147
nutzforcats
N
H
Replies
4
Views
649
Hartington99
H
G
Replies
4
Views
2K
Kml1998
Kml1998
Back
Top