• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

I did it! Impacted wisdom tooth out without sedation

V

vikixc

I'm so pleased with myself :) I just had my impacted wisdom tooth surgically removed without sedation just local.
Whole thing was a breeze. Don't listen to all the horror stories people try to tell you, I felt nothing but pressure, the LA injections were also nothing, just a scratch and a tad uncomfortable. Even so I came out fighting fit :p

Anyway, thank you for all the support. PS going back for the top removal in a few weeks, but my fear is a thing of the past :)

yeah!! :jump:congrats! you must feel like you can conquer the world now! i always feel so relieved after each session too. i wish you a smooth session for the rest of the works. cheers!

yeah!! :jump:congrats! you must feel like you can conquer the world now! i always feel so relieved after each session too. i wish you a smooth session for the rest of the works. cheers!

Yeah I feel fine just feels a bit scratchy at the back of my mouth abit like tonsillitis, jw joint hurts if i try to open too wide or say anything wit an "oo" or "u" sound :). And I really wanna smoke :p but I won't other than that I'm feeling good ;) if I can do it anyone can, I can't believe I got so scared :)

Congrats, Viki!!:jump:

Viki, I sent you a private message. Hope you got it.

Back