• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

i hate teeth >.<

K

kibrahim1989

i absolutely hate teeth...i've never been good at taking care of my teeth and i don't think i ever will be. which is horrible because i have a 2 year old and i'm already getting off to a horrible start with her as well. brushing teeth is just not something that crosses my mind on a daily basis. i have so much going on constantly and my life is always so hectic that oral hygiene is usually put on the back burner until i notice my breath really starting to gross me out when i'm biting my nails.

and lastnight when i was looking at the back of my teeth in terror at my receding gum line i ran my tongue over it and some white stuff popped out. now..i'm pretty sure at first it wasn't pus. it was more formed. so i pressed up with my finger a few times and it happened more. it was so gross! :cry: i feel disgusting even posting this and admitting it. after the solid stuff came out, then the pus, finally blood. today i did it twice and its getting smaller and smaller amounts of pus and blood. i dont have dental insurance so its kinda just me needing to take care of it and hoping for the best and praying that theyre not so bad that they're going to fall out. here are some pics....the fillings are all from when i was younger. the last time i went to a dentist was probably 3 years ago and i had to have my back molar pulled because it broke in half. they wanted to do a root canal, i refused and made them pull it. at the time the rest of my teeth were ok. but..that was 3 years ago.2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg

7.jpgimage.jpg

ya..they're bad

It sounds as if you have an infection, you need to see a dentist :)

Yes, Carole is right. Even if you don't have insurance there may be a dental clinic near you that sees patients for free.

i'll have to check...wah. i hate dentists and their darn needles

Your teeth are very pretty so please see the dentist and get things sorted out.

First of all what are you talking about? Your teeth look nice to me. Wish mine looked like yours. Second, I would see a dentist and get it sorted out, puss means infection usually so you may need some antibiotics. Get it taken care of now while its not so bad, believe me it's better then waiting.