• Dental Phobia Support

    Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

    Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Is this a cavity?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anxiety Riddled
  • Start date Start date
A

Anxiety Riddled

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 13, 2024
Messages
158
Location
USA
I felt this spot on my back molar with my tongue today and now I’m obsessing about it. Does this look like a cavity? No pain or sensitivity.
 

Attachments

  • 2842792073736212943.jpeg
    2842792073736212943.jpeg
    282.1 KB · Views: 15
Might be an old filling that's worn down a bit? Doesn't look like decay.
 
@Gordon are you referring to the side of the tooth? That was the area I was worried I felt a hole (I wasn’t specific in my post).
 
Back
Top