• Dental Phobia Support

    Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

    Register now to access all the features of the forum.

it's soon time for my appointment to become toothless

  • Thread starter Thread starter rockhollow
  • Start date Start date
CONGRATULATIONS! You did it! I'm so proud of you. Gosh,...I hope I do as well. You are an inspiration.
I go on Monday to have the upper four front ones out and implants put right in.
I am SO nervous it makes me sick to my stomach to think about it. I try to forget about it.
I like to call it living in Egypt..... along "De Nile"....(denial). I'm sailing along in DeNile.
LOL
I'm glad it's all over for you Denise. We were all sending you good vibes.
Must have worked. Sounds like you did super!
Hope you heal quickly.
Gellia


You are a rock star! The needles in the roof of my mouth is the part i am freaking out about. I need my 6 top front teeth out, they are rotted and infected and I am in so much pain that I can hardly deal :cry:

please tell me how bad the needles were on the top. Lol or maybe not
 

Similar threads

Back
Top