• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

lump in the roof of my mouth help

S

sam85

my dental fear has been getting better,unfortunetly my panic and worry over the lump that has appeared in the roof of my mouth hasnt,its not sore and im away for a fewdays so im worried its some kind of infection that will get in my brain(i read this on goggle:()its not sore it just appeared :(please any help would be nice i cant sleep from worry.

Last edited:
im worried this could be a dental abscess ,ive had it a few days ,can it leak?if i push on the lump there is slight pressure to my front teeth that were covered over with new teeth.

Hi Sam85,

It is impossible to diagnose this sort of thing over the internet. Having read through a few of your previous posts, however, I feel it is quite likely to be an abscess.
Yes they can leak but this is a good thing as it relieves the pressure.
Whilst it is true that you can get infection spreading to the brain, this is extremely rare so I would not let that worry ruin your christmas!

Best wishes

Lincoln

Back