• Dental Phobia Support

    Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

    Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Multiple extractions last monday agonizing pain

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bamagirl1989
  • Start date Start date
B

Bamagirl1989

Junior member
Joined
Nov 19, 2017
Messages
5
I had multiple extractions done on monday and the pain is not getting better if anything it is worse i have been taking my pain meds ibuprofen and phinergan just to help me sleep i wake up every 2 hours crying. Ive done salt water rinses mouthwash brushed my teeth only eating soft foods like yogurt and drinking lots of fluids i am scared to death i will run out of my pain meds before my follow up which is on the 30th and i dont tnink i can go that long withoit being seen. I called and left a message hoping someone on call will hear it . Anyone have any experience with this? I will be out od.my pain meds and ibuprofen soon and idk what im going to do! I am hurting so bad!!!
 
Not good, did you feel any pain during your operation?
 
They cant get me in until thurs ????
 
They cant get me in until thurs ????

What country are you in? I can't believe that there isn't an emergency dental clinic that you can go to.
 
I am in the us. I went and i saw one of the nurses they woildnt let me see my surgeon snd she said everything looked good even though i was telling her how much pain i was and how i cant sleep bc of waking up in agonizing pain. She told me to take ibuprofen and was a little bi&^% to me. I am so upset
 
Back
Top