• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

My surprise bone fragment story

M

missy26

:censored: :cry: :shame: :confused:    My Names Melissa I had my wizzies  surgically removed on November. 17th 2006 and  I was okay with healing well at first but then  2 weeks ago I noticed i woke up to a pulsating cheek it hurt like nothing i ever felt before , I was puzzled I shoulda been healing quicker right?   wrong ! I had my surgery done at a hospital here in Atlanta ,GA with no insurance so you know what thats like ... hmmm !  Anyways i finally got tired of the throbbing pain and constant ibuprophen pills all the time i was concerned. So i finally went back and demanded an explination to this i was PISSED!!!! we took x rays and come to find out i had 3 pieces of fragment in my gums healing itself into my jaw bone , i got scared like what? u have to cut me again???  NO i wasnt happy but then i  had it done today Dec. 28th more then a month later. Now i figured i would get online and research this expierence i just went through and i didnt know it was this serious iam glad for this web site for info..  Thanks a bunch

MH ~  Atlanta , GA

Back