• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Name of the defect

K

Kc.frey10

As a child i was told my dentist had said all my teeth will fall out. Prolly by the age of 30.
Growing up i always had issues with cavitys, when i turned 17 i went to a new dentist in another state and i was told the same thing about my teeth. I needed a root canal that day and had one done.

I nor my parents can think of what my dignoese was. or what its called.
I'm having tons of pain right now and looking for a new dentist and would like to have all my ducks in a row when i go so i can tell them whats going on.

I have not lost whole teeth yet. I have lost pieces. They just crumble out. I do not have to be eating anything for them to start crumbling. I have lost almost a entire half of one tooth. and serveal small piece from othere teeth. Im 23 years old. So i know its only going to get worse.
I just cant find any information that fits to be able to find out what the name of it is.

My childhood dentist no longer has my records and the other one i saw in cali is no longer open!!!
Please any help would be great.

try a picture?