R
rosy
Member
- Joined
- Apr 17, 2006
- Messages
- 80
I am looking for a natural way that really works to whiten teeth. Are there any out there?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.
Register now to access all the features of the forum.
I really don't want to bleach them.
best thing to do is give up all the things that stain them : tea, coffee, red wine, smoking.
! Just to stick up for tea and coffee, I drink loads of the stuff BUT ALWAYS WITH MILK and my teeth look pretty white according my hygienist.

...what can I say...a little bit of what I fancy does me good![]()
![]()
but when I used to drink five cups of black filter coffee every day I could see the difference in photos....
My teeth are not real yellow,but having white teeth is more pleasing to look at instead of yellow teeth and plus it makes you feel better about your appearance.
I do pay attention to teeth of all those stars and singers. There teeth look so perfect. Looks like they have never had any problems with there teeth. I know they have had a lot cosmetic dentistry done on them. It is hard to ignore.
I do pay attention to teeth of all those stars and singers. There teeth look so perfect. Looks like they have never had any problems with there teeth. I know they have had a lot cosmetic dentistry done on them. It is hard to ignore.
Gordon, what do you mean in an un-natural way to whiten teeth. I am not following what you are saying?