• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Need peace of mind..Risk of dry socket 10 days later???

G

gracenyc29

:cry: I'm so sick of worrying..it'll be 10 days tomorrow since I had 5 upper teeth extracted and have upper partial..
Am I still at risk for dry socket? Gums little swollen but I think it's from partial..zero pain!!
I need peace of mind!!! I know what blood clot is and dry socket just wanna know what's the probability I can still get one days later.

Thank you!

:cry: I'm so sick of worrying..it'll be 10 days tomorrow since I had 5 upper teeth extracted and have upper partial..
Am I still at risk for dry socket? Gums little swollen but I think it's from partial..zero pain!!
I need peace of mind!!! I know what blood clot is and dry socket just wanna know what's the probability I can still get one days later.

Thank you![Also can't see wisdom but with front 3 teeth 2 are covered in white and other white stuff came out...,hole looks kinda deep ..is it normal???? No pain though
I think blood clot there but can't tell helllllllp]

Back