• Dental Phobia Support

    Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

    Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Odd sensation

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anxiety Riddled
  • Start date Start date
A

Anxiety Riddled

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 13, 2024
Messages
158
Location
USA
I’ve had this odd sensation along my gum line for the past few months. It’s hard to explain but it’s only along my back bottom teeth. My gums almost feel loose for lack of a better term. They are hyper sensitive like if I touch them with my tongue I’ll get this lasting feeling almost like they are moving but they aren’t. Even just when the inner part of my cheeks touch my gums (like while my face is at rest) I can feel it. No pain at all. I don’t know if it’s inflammation but it’s extremely annoying. Has anyone ever experienced anything like this?
 
Back
Top