F
freakout
Well-known member
- Joined
- Oct 26, 2005
- Messages
- 1,710
Thanks for the info Pars
I guess I need to take the financial stuff out of the picture and focus on how I feel. This dentistry stuff can be very confusing.
Lets: If I end up removing the teeth, I would rather have the tori out too I guess. They can be a nuisance, and rather than try and work around them, it is probably best to take them out. I have noticed them alot more now that I have been eating alot more fresh fruits and veggies.....nasty things if you scrape them
I believe I must just need to focus on the most important thing....finding that light at the end of the tunnel again.
I guess I need to take the financial stuff out of the picture and focus on how I feel. This dentistry stuff can be very confusing.Lets: If I end up removing the teeth, I would rather have the tori out too I guess. They can be a nuisance, and rather than try and work around them, it is probably best to take them out. I have noticed them alot more now that I have been eating alot more fresh fruits and veggies.....nasty things if you scrape them

I believe I must just need to focus on the most important thing....finding that light at the end of the tunnel again.

![Group Hug [smiley=grouphug.gif] [smiley=grouphug.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dfcsmilies/grouphug.gif)
![Scared [smiley=frightened.gif] [smiley=frightened.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dfcsmilies/scared.gif)

![Jumping [smiley=jumping.gif] [smiley=jumping.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dfcsmilies/jumping.gif)
" then guess what - it never will. You can expect a few normal physiological hurdles over the first coupla days as you get used to it. For example
SMILE!!! Yay!!
Last night what a bit of a let down though. Last week was just the plate, no teeth, and it was very comfortable. Last night was teeth and plate...very uncomfortable
I will go out and get the paste/glue and be prepared for the best.