• Dental Phobia Support

    Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

    Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Permanent denture issues

  • Thread starter Thread starter bille04a
  • Start date Start date
B

bille04a

Junior member
Joined
Nov 23, 2024
Messages
6
Location
Pa
I got my new upper Dentures about 6 weeks ago I've gotten a little used to them but I'm having so much trouble leaving them alone I'm always sucking on the top plate and I'm constantly salivating, that's my biggest problem I can't leave them alone and pretend they're not there I'm trying to keep them in but I actually have a cup in the car and I take them out very often I never wear them in the house unless I have company I feel like I'm never going to get used to them just being there
 
Back
Top