• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Please read my X-Ray (For Second Opinion)

N

NETWizz

Here are my new 2013 X-Rays...

Obviously, one filling is loose, but they want to fill cavities on the teeth to either side of that tooth, yet I cannot see the problem.

28,29,30 (What do you think???)

Thanks

Click each thumbnail to get a bigger picture... Thanks

15_RT BWX_2013.jpg16_BWR_2013.jpg18_LBW_2013.jpg19_LBW_2013.jpg

Next post will show last year's X-Rays for reference.

Please click to see an enlarged picture... Thanks, again. May help for reference in 28,29,30. I.e. if there is a dark spot that hasn't gotten any larger in one (1) year, it is obviously less concerning than a spot that is growing.

Last year's (since only 5 per Post are permitted):

2012.JPG2012_2.JPG2012_3.JPG2012_4.JPG

Thanks

I would treat these teeth. If you wish to be conservative (if your dental and eating habits are extremely good) it would be reasonable to treat only 29 and every year make an X-ray.

What about 3 and 4?

Comfortdentist what have you seen on 3 and 4 please and what would maybe be done to treat them?

I made marks on my concerns BUT the dentist who has the full resolution in the native file can best evaluate the image. #5 also looks like it is getting caries.

Attachments

• XRAYFEAR.jpg
    XRAYFEAR.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 37
Yes, sir...

But you picked up last year's X-Ray, which was attached as reference...

Back