• Dental Phobia Support

    Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

    Register now to access all the features of the forum.

pressure in sinus

  • Thread starter Thread starter twoods1102
  • Start date Start date
T

twoods1102

Junior member
Joined
Apr 29, 2016
Messages
1
Hi, I just had a canine removed due to it being extremeley tender as well as causing a ton of Pressure near my sinuses. No xrays were taken since the dentist said that it was definitely the canine/eyetooth that was causing the pressure and discomfort. 2 days have gone by and I still have the same exact pressure that was there before. Is this normal? Or is it possible the dentist removed the wrong tooth? There is very little swelling and no pain, just the "empty pressure" type feeling if I touch near my nose. The pressure is directly above the canine and is definitely still there with the tooth being removed. Thanks.
 
It can sometimes take a few days for the pain to settle following the extraction of a tooth.

I would probably give it a few more days to see how things feel and if you are still having the same problem make another appointment with the dentist.
 
Back
Top