• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Pulling sensation after dental bridge

C

CM57

8 months ago I had a bridge placed. I now have pulling at the site, muscle tightness in my jaw, neck, shoulder; muscle spasms in neck, and dry mouth. My jaw feels like it doesn’t move right. Tmj doc says nothings wrong with my jaw. Dentist sees no problem with bridge. Endodontist says the nerves are fine. The constant pulling sensation drives me crazy! No one has any suggestions for me :(

cm57

:welcome: To DFC! That sounds really stressful and frustrating. It is always weird to have something new in your mouth. and a bridge is a huge thing and just gives a different dynamic to your mouth. Sounds especially frustrating , you KNOW there are issues , you FEEL them. they AFFect you.. yet no one has answers.. I have never had a bridge so don't have answers but hope someone who has answers.. :grouphug:

Back