happycheeks93
Junior member
- Joined
- Apr 4, 2018
- Messages
- 8
- Location
- England
I had my second appointment of the root canal today and it did go better than last time. A few things has made me question things. The injection wasn't bad, it wasn't painful at all. He drilled out the filling and he put them files into my canals but I wasn't numbed up in that area like last time. I found it really odd. I brought this up with the dentist and he told me the tooth would have been numbed, I can't remember what exactly what he said, something like that. I have an infection in that tooth. I felt some slight discomfort and pain. It's a slight twinge of pain but not too painful. Afterwards, he numbed up the nerve but it was slightly painful. I'm not really looking forward to my next appointment for the 6th August. He put this stuff in for the infection. I really hope it goes down the root so I can this thing over and done with. When the dentist finished, he told me he couldn't complete it because he couldn't go right down the root. Next time, if he can't do it then he said he'd have to discuss other options or to be referred. I had a slight feeling he just want me to put up with it and the root canal process somewhat felt rushed. I guess I'll just wish it won't be too bad and do my best to put up with it.
Last edited: