• Dental Phobia Support

    Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

    Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Red spot on gum

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alice124
  • Start date Start date
A

Alice124

Junior member
Joined
May 28, 2017
Messages
2
Hello I went to the dentist today and was told my gingivitis is the same and hasn't got worse and I've been booked in to see the hygenitsy in July for a clean but the dentist did a little clean today as well. Now I'm home I've noticed a little red spot appear on my top gum... is this normal? It wasn't there before I went to the dentist today and now I'm worried :(
 
If they did some cleaning, I wouldn't be surprised to see a red spot or two. Gingivitis can make your gums a bit inflamed which can look a little worse before it gets better after a cleaning.
 
Back
Top