S
scared2bthere
Well-known member
- Joined
- Apr 23, 2008
- Messages
- 366
Can anyone tell me how long a tooth that has had rct but not crowned yet is going to feel sensitive. By that I mean if you put your finger on it and wiggle gently or put any pressure on it, it feels sore always. It has been about a month and a half since the procedure was done.
I also have an issue with this same side (top left). There is a tooth that is flaring up but I cannot tell which one it is. In the past month and a half I have had the one rct and one extraction in the area and a few of the remaining teeth need cavities filled. last Dentist appt he did an x ray and didn't see anything he thought to be causing it from the needed fillings and the pain stopped but it's started back up again. The extraction on this side was actually a root canal done back in November that abscessed and I had it pulled so I am afraid of the rc going bad because it's sore still. My mouth is still in need of so much work I just don't know. I just wish it would hold out so I can get one thing done before another falls apart.
I also have an issue with this same side (top left). There is a tooth that is flaring up but I cannot tell which one it is. In the past month and a half I have had the one rct and one extraction in the area and a few of the remaining teeth need cavities filled. last Dentist appt he did an x ray and didn't see anything he thought to be causing it from the needed fillings and the pain stopped but it's started back up again. The extraction on this side was actually a root canal done back in November that abscessed and I had it pulled so I am afraid of the rc going bad because it's sore still. My mouth is still in need of so much work I just don't know. I just wish it would hold out so I can get one thing done before another falls apart.

![Scared [smiley=scared.gif] [smiley=scared.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dfcsmilies/scared.gif)