M
mirla
Member
- Joined
- Apr 7, 2006
- Messages
- 67
I find myself not wanting to stop putting gauze in after my extraction yesterday.
I am still bleeding a bit, I haven't eaten anything but milkshakes, and I've been rinsing and applying new gauze after every little snack.
I am also weaning myself down to smaller bits of gauze. But I'm worried that this may be in some way dangerous.
I find the gauze to be a bit of a security blanket. When I wasn't seeing the dentist, I always had a bit of chewing gum in my cheek because I was scared that if it wasn't there, I might feel something I didn't want to. I felt naked without it, and had to wean myself away from it slowly. I'm feeling the same way about this gauze.
I am still bleeding a bit, I haven't eaten anything but milkshakes, and I've been rinsing and applying new gauze after every little snack.
I am also weaning myself down to smaller bits of gauze. But I'm worried that this may be in some way dangerous.
I find the gauze to be a bit of a security blanket. When I wasn't seeing the dentist, I always had a bit of chewing gum in my cheek because I was scared that if it wasn't there, I might feel something I didn't want to. I felt naked without it, and had to wean myself away from it slowly. I'm feeling the same way about this gauze.
I've taken my meds without the gauze, I've swallowed without the gauze, I've talked without the gauze. As you can see, I'm pretty proud of myself.
!! Sounds like you'll be gauze-less pretty damn soon at this rate
!!