• Dental Phobia Support

    Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

    Register now to access all the features of the forum.

scared about sinus cavities

  • Thread starter Thread starter anxietyrush
  • Start date Start date
A

anxietyrush

Junior member
Joined
Jan 2, 2015
Messages
2
Im going tuesday to have my top left wisdom tooth and the molar right beside it pulled. Ive had both of my bottom wizzies pulled using just a local. These two teeth being pulled have both fully erupted and now both broke off, i was too scared of the dentist years ago to have anything done. I had no problems with my two wizzies coming out. But im am paranoid about these two because of not knowing how close they may be to my maxillary sinuses. And I dont know how bad the top are when it comes to removing opposed to the bottom. I do know that when he removed one ofmy bottom wizzies he had to drill it into sections to get it out. Im sure the top are badly decayed as well, since ive been basically letting them rot out of my head. I need some answers, im so close to cancelling my appointments and letting my silly nerves get the best of me.
 
MAxillary sinuses are seldom a problem with extractions. In fact I would say rarely.
 
Thank you so much for the reply back. It makes me feel better about going next week.
 
Back
Top