K
KikiM
Junior member
- Joined
- May 25, 2013
- Messages
- 3
- Location
- Northwest Ohio
I have yet found the courage to even attempt to look for a dentist! At 23 years old I can't believe the state in which I let my teeth get. I've convinced myself that my teeth and gums are too far gone to save. Two rotting front top teeth, bottom 2 in the front are in the worse shape of all. Gums are so red and detached from my teeth..and it's incredibly rotten at the gum line (or what's left of my gums anyway) my question: when I work up the courage to finally visit the dentist..will gum treatment be done before or after any extractions I might need? Has anyone ever experienced any type of gum treatment before, and what is the process? the looks and health of my teeth have become an everyday obsession for me..it's all I think about. I refuse to look at myself in the mirror. I'm trying my hardest to find some courage, but it isn't so easy. Thanks in advance.
so please ask about numbing gel when you get to that stage and don't worry, wishing you the very best of luck