• Dental Phobia Support

    Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

    Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Scared of dentist pulling another tooth

  • Thread starter Thread starter karen445
  • Start date Start date
K

karen445

Former Member
Hi. I had to go to the dentist to get my lower back cavity filled. They did it BUT they also tried to fix the one beside it which had a very old big silver filling around the whole tooth that had a crack in it. Once they removed the silver filling they couldn't save the tooth because it was too far gone so they pulled it out that day. On the other side I have the same thing silver filling surrounding the tooth but it doesnt have a crack in it. Im just scared if the dentist touches that tooth to change it to a white filling and then have to extract it again. I dont want them to touch it but will they listen to me? I still have to get another cavity done beside it.
 
Dental work is elective. If you decide you don't want something done, thats up to you. You have the right to choose and have the final say.
 
Back
Top