W
wibble
Member
- Joined
- Dec 13, 2007
- Messages
- 46
I have had 2 out of 4 teeth out this morning with an IV sedation. They tried pulling out the other two but I could feel pain when they were doing it so they stopped. They were the same two teeth that my old dentist could never get numb to put fillings in. I got some antibiotics, they said it might be an infection and they will try again. I was quite gutted about that as these two teeth are the worst ones.
Anyway the experience wasn't so bad. I was nervous as hell but after the injected the sedative I relaxed and I don't remember most of what went on. I can't remember having the local anaesthetic injected, which I didn't even realise until I got home. I sort of remember the teeth coming out but that's about all.
I cried a lot lol! The nurse said it can make younger people tearful
not sure why.
My mouth feels very strange. I managed to eat some homemade soup, I'm not in pain right now and I feel a little bit tired but that might be down to the fact that I couldn't get to sleep last night. I was lying in bed, tired, and my mind wouldn't shut off, it was going "arghhhhhhhhhhh!!"
I'm not sure when my next appointment is but it should be in the next month or two. I don't know what will happen if I can still feel the pain in my teeth. I am quite worried about that now. But I feel good overall that I have two less teeth causing me pain. It's such a relief!
Anyway the experience wasn't so bad. I was nervous as hell but after the injected the sedative I relaxed and I don't remember most of what went on. I can't remember having the local anaesthetic injected, which I didn't even realise until I got home. I sort of remember the teeth coming out but that's about all.
I cried a lot lol! The nurse said it can make younger people tearful
not sure why.My mouth feels very strange. I managed to eat some homemade soup, I'm not in pain right now and I feel a little bit tired but that might be down to the fact that I couldn't get to sleep last night. I was lying in bed, tired, and my mind wouldn't shut off, it was going "arghhhhhhhhhhh!!"
I'm not sure when my next appointment is but it should be in the next month or two. I don't know what will happen if I can still feel the pain in my teeth. I am quite worried about that now. But I feel good overall that I have two less teeth causing me pain. It's such a relief!
